SPOT. The Society for the Preservation of Thanksgiving. Every Halloween I tend to stop and take inventory of my blessings. Today I'm stopping and taking inventory.
- I have a Granny whose 103 and has shared with me a great deal about life.
- I have a Mother who gave birth to me and loves me.
- I have another Mom who got me at 15 1/2 and still loves me, molds me and accepts me. Yet, is the first person I think about when I think "what would she do . . . .'
- I have the most amazing circle of friends both physical, cyber and those who live too far away!
- I have a great home that I'm selling.
- Another wonderful home I want to buy.
- I have two pennies to rub together.(not sure what two pennies get you today but I got two!)
- I have my annual Girls Trip coming up in two weeks.
- I'm welcomed into a family that includes me on their Mother/Daughter trip.
- I got hired full time today from my consulting gig.
- My Aunt caught her Breast Cancer in time.
- My Husband is wonderful 99% of the time. I need to ignore that 1% better.
- I have friends that knew me before I even knew who I would be and they continue to love me and I think they will stick with me through all of life's changes.
- I have more than 1 person I can call to get bailed out of jail
- I'm working out on a regular basis.
This list isn't complete or in any particular order. It is what I am counting today, this minute. I am a very blessed girl. I hope I can keep these and other blessings at the top of my mind every day of the year. And I can keep adding to this list.
Happy Life! Happy Knitting and I wish you wonderful blessings in life as well!