Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Tis the Season to share!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both. And stocking.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real! We cut one down. I was trying to post pictures but the new and improved Typepad just won't let it happen.
3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Around New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, a little is good.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Getting to put the Christmas Topper Star on the tree.
7. Hardest person to buy for? No one. If they are that hard to buy for . . . why?
8. Easiest person to buy for? Myself!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. And Baby Jesus is IN this year!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail (I promised myself to send some this year!)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Soap on a rope that was passed around the family.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I can't decide. How The Grinch Stole Christmas, Holiday Inn, Meet Me in St Louis, White Christmas and the list keeps going. Mainly the Classics.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December 23rd.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I'll never tell
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Clementines while putting up the tree.
16. Lights on the tree? LOTS of them. Bright, colored and much to my chagrin, not blinking.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Anything but that dang Christmas Shoes song.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes (did you just stop to name them?)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the abbreviation "X-mas", can't stand it!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Loud, bright, flashing and orange.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and rolls.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Snow, happiness and good tidings to my friends and family!
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Let us know in the comments if you respond on your blog!
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? I'm not pointing fingers (response borrowed from my Sister T)
28. Favorite thing about Christmas? Family
That's it. Have fun. And please let me know if you play along!
I was going to post all my Thanksgiving pictures. Hope it works tomorrow. Have a great day!