Look what arrived yesterday! I heart the UPS delivery guy. So does Sophia. She tried to climb up in the truck and go for a ride. She was sure that truck had treats. Just because 1 UPS guy delivers treats, doesn't mean they all do! (Wish I had the camera, she was quite cute!)
I meant what I said about casting aside all projects in process by frogging
or hiding deep in the back of a closet or finishing. Knitting is Spring Fresh and new here at Got Gauge. Oh my! That last statement sounds like I should be walking down the beach with my Mom.
The Home Office has been cleared out. The closet now contains all work related stuff. The bookshelves are cleaned up and ready to house the scattering of reading material in the house. The yarn stash is in the Guest Room waiting to go into the closet. (please no one come visit for at least a week, k? Unless you want to sleep on a bed of yarn.)
On The Needles and Waiting in the Wings:
- Socks to match blue golf shoes - Stash yarn. Wendy's Toe Up. Sporty ankle length.
- Socks to match the pink golf shoes - Stash yarn. Wendy's Toe Up. Sporty ankle length. Will use Japanese short rows.
- Ashley from Elsebeth Lavold Book #5 - colors exactly like in the book. I know it's unoriginal but those are my colors.
- Two bags of Flotsam Color #5. Destined to be Coast, I think. I keep getting tempted by Drifter but I think I think I'm taller than I actually am. Not to mention more slender. Speaking of that, have you ever read Elsebeth Lavold's book #5. She speaks to size in one of the patterns. In the nicest way possible she says what to do with the pattern if weight is a concern. I was impressed. Anyway. Which do you think about the Louisa yarn and pattern? I have enough to do a hat or a bag as well.
- Hempathy Color #7. I have 1 bag and am leaning towards Daphne. It's lacy and short-sleeved. . . Oh no. I just realized there is someone who might absolutely adore this yarn, pattern and color. I can never wear this sweater to Charleston SC. It's the sweater she's been saying she wanted for years. Holey, v-neck, boxy and her green. Can I knit this twice? Should I go ahead and knit it in her size? Or should I just backspace-backspace-backspace and not enter this on the list?
Five projects. That's manageable. Two actually on the needles. I'm going to try hard to keep this active list to 6 and under. That way I can actually finish something!
Happy Knitting! I'm off to spend the day knitting at Knit Happens.